Sunday, December 10, 2006

causing trouble










One day Gauranga Kishore Prabhu noted a statement I had made. I was speaking to my brother on the telephone and he asked what i was up to. I said,"Nothing much just travelling around causing trouble!" GK said," You probably have said the same thing even before you were a devotee- when you were riding your bike actually causing trouble." I guess now we are causing trouble by teaching others about Krishna and ruining their material ambitions. The house is on fire! Run!!!

1 comment:

thekcblogger said...

haribol

awesome blog dudes! really inspiring stories - perhaps me and some brahmacaris may go on a bike ride adventure.

keep it up. if time check out my site http://thekcblogger.blogspot.com

thanks

ur das

rishi

ps i miss New Vrndavana a lot - also wrote an article about it on my site called 7 temples, 7 hills