Monday, January 28, 2008

fasting til death.


Yesterday in the depression of my sickness I spoke with my close friend William(picture above). He was revealing the glories of his recent fasting. I took it as a message from God. I remember Gauranga Kishore Prabhu explaining sickness to me many years ago. I often forget its purpose. My body is talking to me, What is it saying? So I fasted the yesterday and today. For bfast I drank maple lemon drink and now I just burped out the last drink of my Trilogy Kombucha. I feel much better today but still need recovery time.

Tomorrow is my last practice teach before my certification. Im nervous and need to do a long head stand to relax a bit. I got a new roommate last night. I was chatting with my psychotherapist til 11:30pm and went back to the room thinking I would be creeping in on my new roommate. Amazingly he was not there. I turned on my night light and read Bhagavad Gita until he came in. He arrived after a few paragraphs and we chatted til 12:30am. Just like last time I was here I got teamed up with the perfect roommate. He is a very mature man who owns a yoga studio near by and teaches iyengar, vinyasa and astanga. He is very interested in the spiritual side of yoga now and we connected very well.

Got to go now!

No comments: