Thursday, January 24, 2008

e-support.


Here are some recent emails sent in response to recent posts.
Thank you all for sending your love.

1.
Dear Balaram Chandra,

Haribol, I just read this letter over and it's a bit intense. So brace yourself.

I was reading your blog from January 1st, and I feel such a bittersweet resonance with what you were going through - especially with the deities. Ever since I took the Japa Retreat seminar, I have felt a deep void and loss of faith that Krishna is really there. I feel as though I call out and call out and nothing's there. But I haven't spoken with very many - if ANYone - about this because I feel as though s/he will not understand. And (deep breath) I feel a loss of faith in guru that he can really help me when I'm going through such hurdles of faith - personally, eye-to-eye. I think that's the worst part.

Sigh, I wanted to write to you because your post soothed me. It let me know that others go through what I'm going through... and that Srila Prabhupad still encourages those who are stumbling and committing so many offense like I have been.

I hope you're doing well and that you continue to write,

2.
think what you're doing is incredibly amazing and inspiring. I thing ISKCON is an amazing organization. I remember there was an article printed back when we were in high school about Krishna Consciousness in Spin magazine (I think) and I remember thinking what an amazing thing to be a part of. I wish that I had gotten a chance to know you better in high school, but I myself was unstable, struggling to find a place to live, and didn't really want anyone to know what I was going through. I guess I was afraid of the possible rejection or humiliation from my peers. I basically kept to myself and tried to stay as invisible as possible. I don't think I ever really discussed my living situation with anyone at school, but I probably should have. I don't even know if you remember who I am, but I felt inclined to drop you a comment and let you know that what you are doing is incredibly inspiring.

3.
Balarama Chandra Prahuji, You are a true inspiration to me, as I have recently fallen down, seriously broken the principals I have no devotee association. We did meet breifly at your stay at Bhaktivedanta manor,but you probably don`t remember my fallen self. Keep posting as your everything I could wish to be, a simple and honest surrendered soul.

4.
Thank you Prabhu
Thank you for the inspiration.
You're such a solid, wise example for this bumbling fool who is trying to follow in so many footsteps.

See ya in a few! I'm ready for the Yoga Crew!

No comments: