Thursday, January 24, 2008

above water still.


Beleive it or not Im still above water!

Its really amazing how sometimes I can be totally beat up and torn to pieces. Then out of no where I am being bombarded with love and affection!

The past week has been another one of those weeks where I've been crying out of astonishment in reflection on the Lords blessings. I'm not quite the South Indian Brahmana pouring tears into the Bhgavad Gita. You know that story of Lord Chaitanya meting him and asking about his tears. He reveals that he is filled with emotion while thinking of Krsna's loving position as the charioteer driver of Arjuna. I'm not quite like that but some real feelings are there.



This present Kripalu trip is facilitating more emotional release than expected. I am so grateful. I am in awe of the potential of asana practice.

No comments: