Monday, February 04, 2008

sunny days but stick in a terminal.



This is Mother Rukmini and VBD gazing upon Sri Sri Gaura Nitai.

In Charlotte North Carolina now. Its wonderful to see sunny skys and distant horizons. I reminice of old times in Arizona. This time of the year is so wonderful out there. Maybe one day I can visit and spend some time out doors.

VBD, Krishangi and I stayed up til 1am talking as usual and woke up at 4 am to catch my morning flight out of Newark. Somehow we made it.

On the plane out of Newark I chanted a bit, slept some and listened to a lecture. I met up with my old friend Rikin at 2nd ave on Friday and he let me have about ten Bhutabhavan Prabhu lectures off his jump drive. Bhutabhavan Prabhu is an amazing speaker and sincere practitioner of Krsna Consciousness. On the plane ride I was listening and taking notes on his Lateral thinking seminar given in New York a few weeks ago. Im really connecting with his realizations about, and approach to, inspiring devotees to extend themselves to serve others. If you ever have a chance to hear him speak at anytime please take advantage of the opportunity. Better than that, invite him out to your area to ensure his association in your life.

Ill land in Columbus at lunch time and be picked up by Jason who just returned from a wonderful 1 month bicycle tour from San Francisco to Phoenix. We'll do some shopping for Vegan Cooking Workshop, pick up some things I left in the city and then drive down to Athens. This week is going to be wonderful in Athens. Jason, Chase and Chaitanya will all be there! I am so fortunate to have such great association after so many weeks of being away.

No comments: