Friday, February 01, 2008

been tired since i joined iskcon


It's almost midnight. I haven't chanted all my rounds today and I won't. I just can't do it. Energetically and mentally I'm a bit thrown off.

My 200 hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training officially ended today. I'm a certified Yoga teacher now. It was a lot of work. I woke up everyday at 4:30am and slept at 11pm. I was sleep deprived, and worked all the sheaths of myself tired. Asanas and pranayama, asanas and pranayam, asanas and pranayam, asanas and pranayam all damn day! It was wonderful, I learned so much about myself and about others. I learned to teach!

I went to various extremes and experienced yoga in all new ways. It was true experiential education. My favorite. The third level of intelligence. I just received an email that said a friend of mine just signed the lease on a new yoga studio in Athens. I'm signing up for slots. Lets see what happens with this new approach of teaching.

Im at Dereks house now and tommorrow Ill catch a train to the city(nyc) to meet up with the family there. Rukmini Mataji is sharing her realizations at 2nd avenue so it will be a great blessing to be there. Plus Ill see all the boys from the Sanctuary and the rest of the family. From there Ill head over to Jersey to meet the Pandava sena and Sunday meet with Micheal and Monday fly off to Columbus to pick up Jason and head to Athens! That's if I make it to my 6 am flight.

I got invited back to Kripalu as a yoga teacher intern if that can fit into my life sometime. I met so many wonderful teachers and peers. Just this one experience has opened up many doors for future service with many new contacts. Right now I just can't wait to get back to my normal schedule at the college. I miss them kids! Maybe soon I might even make it back to New Vrindaban and lay down at the feet of Sri Sri Vrindaban Chandra and the Vaishnavas.

No comments: