Sunday, December 30, 2007

somethings in life are useful.

In one dirgha breath I say.......
Today, in two different confirmations, I realized that anything that happened to me in life will be referenced in service. Specifically as a "teacher" any attempts for purification or any struggles I travel through will be referenced to assist others who go through he same difficulties. I am now more eager to conquer those most formidable enemies, push my edges, break through barriers, and to compassionately self observe myself so I can have the realizations to share with others on the same path. You know, like that Gandhi story about the sugar, the boy, and the weeks worth of time before Mahatma said, "boy, stop eating sugar."

Today, Naren Prabhu, Chase Prabhu and I went to Sri Venkateshvara temple in Pittsburgh and had special darshan of the Lord's flower outfit. I spent alot of time with Sri Andal devi. She was easily approachable. This is a photo which I illegally took to show all of you. This is the month where she is culturally honored.


http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/alvars/andal/


No comments: