Monday, December 17, 2007

I guess every three months I will post something.


This is a picture of a picture of HH Radhanath Swami. Soon I hope to post pictures and stories of my recent travels and study of Yoga(asana) on the East coast over the past month. The picture has its origin in my life on the very day that I left New Vrindaban for my December travels. A close friend sent me a gift package with a yoga bag, a bead bag, some organic candy and this picture of Maharaja which was nicely framed. As I left the mail man came and he had the package! It was a nice blessing while I hit the road alone and nervous as to what laid in store. Maharaja so lovingly(tolerating my quick turns and singing out loud) accompanied me for the last thousand miles of travel. Im in Philly now sweating to Bikrams Yoga and chilling with my brother. Ill head back to New V on Saturday after a short trip to see the family in DC area. I now have a laptop computer so I have little to no excuse for not writingwithin from now on. Keep a look out!

No comments: