Monday, March 19, 2007

returned to sender


When William and I joined the ashram in Tucson we immediately ordered passports. We had the idea that we would fly to India and not return being on the path of perfection and in a perfect place, India. A place where we can be free from all anxiety and attractions of this most disturbing place of America. Now I go to India and return knowing there is service here. I do feel I live in Mayapur, it is all of our home. I leave to serve where it is most needed and where Ive been directed to, New Vrindaban. So I am back after a short 7 weeks of pilgrimage. I hope all the prayers spoken in the past weeks will be answered as we need the strength, guidance and over all assistance while here in the USA. Its a scary place. The land of all my material desires. A place where I can fulfill each and everyone of my long cultivated sinful contemplations within moments. How fortunate we are that we have obtained service to the Lotus feet of Sri Guru, Lord Chaitanya, and Sri Sri Radha Vrindabancandra. I have faith that They are protecting and will continue to protect us. Being back in New Vrindaban I see how Thier Lordships are in control of everything here. Its a peaceful place, a whole five of us at Mangal arati. Four of us on the alter, three of us in class and all the Mahaprasadam you can eat for each meal. Let's see how Spring and Summer evolve. Maharaja lives in India and prays for us. That is our only hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have to stand up for our krishna consciousness like the spartas stood up to xerxes in frank miller's 300. and then... this is what i kept thinking, great courage, love, devotion, faith, family to protect, freedom... our true identity as god's children.

Anonymous said...

Hari hari bol! Welcome back to this side of the planet. We missed you. I missed you.

ys,
pragnesh