Sunday, April 01, 2007

bahai...

































When i was a teenager i used to call my self a diest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism). Basically I rejected all organized religion as being false, cheating, etc etc... but still believed in God. I used to be a summer camp counselor for a wonderful organization called Anytown(NCCCJ). My Director was a Middle aged Jewish woman who was a Judge in the Arizona court system and was an avowed atheist. We got along really well and in a very motherly way she said," Boaz, i think you might really like the Bahai faith." That was the first time I ever heard of the religion. I did some research into the path and with the rest of the organized religions i pushed it to the side. Maybe because I couldn't pronounce the leaders name properly. After intensive searching, I found Iskcon, an unorganized religion, and surrendered. It was clear that Krsna was in control.

No comments: