Friday, April 20, 2007

Back to Rishikesh







Now that the weather is nice again I rekindled my yoga practice. It was long over due. The day just called for a good time out on the lake. Yoga by the lake in New Vrindaban is a true opulence. The birds were chirping, the sun was glistening off the lakes water and the swans were gracefully observing my actions. Over all a great opportunity to appreciate all the hard labor the devotees went through to create such an atmosphere. Its hard to believe so few of us are here to enjoy the fruits of that devotion.



The morning reminded me that I had to get back to finishing the postings from our India trip.

While walking about Rishikesh you get to see many wonderful things. One morning I met with some yogis on the street. They were not your normal new age Europeans but clan of yoga kids out to take your money!




No comments: