Wednesday, January 24, 2007

surprise appearance.




thats vbd in a headlock









Generally when we show up at places, it is fun to just appear with little to no pre notice. This trip we were surprised to see a few people. Manish and Nisha had to work in NYc this week so they happened to be at the 2nd ave program. We found out that we will be in Amedbhad at the same time and Vrindaban at the same time too! Wow, great timing. Patra and dhokla here we come! Eight thousand percent PRof showed up on the scence cleaner than ever and brought us great joy. everyone remembers the 28 days on the bus this summer! Enough KC, Newmans and dirt to get anyone hooked! Yajna Purusa Prabhu is always eager to have us around, even though the ashram is now holding 15 brahmacaris and the Universally famous Pradyumna Prabhu(ACBSP) also got to meet my two kirtan brothers AKincina Krsna Prabhu and Pragnesh Prabhu. fun times fun times.

Today is Wednesday, the Appearance of Sri Advaita Acharya. Some how or another they grabbed me and made me give class. I think that it was a first. They are very senior and usually i just hide. I am a fool in comparison to them. In all ways each of the brahmacari's in NYc are superior to me and and I seek only their shelter and mercy.

Jason and i hit the NJ Transit back to Hamilton in the morning, ate a lunch of idli, washed our clothes and now waiting fo rthe evening to fall to do some pre travel shopping and end the eveing with a conference call Bg class. I really like doing these conference calls. I recommend all preachers start doing them. Its an easy ways to associate with many devotees at once no matter where you are or where they are. All you need is a phone. The other devotees in New Vrindaban who do congregation development have been doing them for years now. check them out at www.bhagavadgitaclass.com

Tomorrow off to India. Hare Krishna. Pray for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Balaram Chandra Prabhu,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thank you for your encouraging comments and invitation. So nice to hear from you and see all of the wonderful and exciting preaching you and the others are doing. Actually, when you wrote me I was already taking great pleasure in reading your blog. Such exciting adventures! It’s interesting how Krishna gives so many preaching opportunities to His sincere devotees like yourself. What a great idea too, a preaching bike tour. I’ve always thought that the more we put ourselves out on the line, completely depending on Krishna, the more we see magical things take place. It’s a great way for increasing our faith. Me and Tusta even talked about one day traveling just on foot, all over.

So I’m just trying out this car-living and preaching thing. So far nothing too much to write home about, but nonetheless, something I have to do for now. I may hook up with Tusta in a couple of months and who knows, maybe we’ll travel out to your area. Maybe for the festival of inspiration. In the meanwhile, I’ll keep reading so keep the writings going. And pray for this lost in the wilderness soul.

Ys,
Parama karuna

Ps, Have a spiritually inspiring trip to the holy land.