Thursday, August 03, 2006

to olympia....






Tacoma to Olympia was along ride. We did get to see a nice car show. Chaitanya fell in love with a Vedic hot rod. Blake died due to the previous days long ride. Blake was showing off his youthful energy by riding past us in car like speed up hills and then riding back down the hills to help us out with a push. He told us that he had rode a mountain bike race which was 100 miles in a day with 10,000 mile of hill climb intotal. these hils were nothing even with the trailer. His ability was impressive and left us in the dust. Upon entering Olympia we got converted to Christianity by five Korean lady preachers. They bought us lunch and coconut drinks due to their philanthropic nature and seeing us as their brothers. They also had a red sweet bean ice cream party with us. We arrived the emo capital of the world with another big hill climb but with the reward of meeting HG Pratha Sarthi Prabhu!

1 comment:

Madhava Gosh said...

I am sending you guys energy. I didn't see where you mentioned your ultimate destination, could you let us know?

In 1971 I took a solo bike trip from Grand Forks ND to Daytona Beach FL. I stopped eating meat for the last time the day I set out and paid respects to every cow I saw on the way. There are a lot of cows between ND and FL. Eventually, I ended up in Gainesville, where I went to the temple and first heard about NV.

Happy spinning.